From the June/July 2015 issue
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced 1/4 inch thick crosswise
- 1 medium red or orange bell pepper, seeded and
- sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick crosswise
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated or minced
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat a grill to medium.
- Place the sliced
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).