From the June/July 2015 issue
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced 1/4 inch thick crosswise
- 1 medium red or orange bell pepper, seeded and
- sliced lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick crosswise
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated or minced
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat a grill to medium.
- Place the sliced
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: