- 3 TBSP Olive/Macadamia oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 Rashes lean bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Sweet Potato, skin removed and flesh peeled
- Add the oil to a frypan on high heat and brown the onion and garlic for 3-5 minutes.
- Next brown the bacon and mushrooms for 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil, add the
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).