- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2-1/2 to 3 cups cooked, chopped chicken (from about 1 pound cooked chicken breasts)
- 3 cups finely chopped kale
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place 1 inch of water in the bottom of a medium pot
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: