From the June/July 2018 issue
Makes about 10
- 1 (14-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 (16-oz) package frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
**note: To easily release pops from their molds, run the mold under warm water for 20-30 seconds before pulling
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).