From the June/July 2018 issue
Makes about 10
- 1 (14-oz) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 (16-oz) package frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
**note: To easily release pops from their molds, run the mold under warm water for 20-30 seconds before pulling
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: