- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 2 TBSP finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 TBSP coconut oil or extra-virgin olive oil, for cooking
- Mixed greens or baby spinach, for serving
- Blueberry Radish Salsa
- In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, parsley, dill, poultry seasoning, and salt.
- Mix with your hands until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Form into 4 patties of equal size.
- Heat the oil in a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, or prepare an outdoor grill.
- Cook the burgers for about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Serve over greens topped with the salsa.