From December/January 2014 issue
Makes 32 meatballs
- 1½ lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP poultry seasoning
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, using your hands to mix well. Divide the meat mixture into quarters. Divide each quarter in half, yielding 8 pieces. Form 4 meatballs out of each piece, yielding 32 meatballs in total.
- Place the meatballs on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve with cranberry sauce on the side