From December/January 2014 issue
Makes 32 meatballs
- 1½ lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP poultry seasoning
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, using your hands to mix well. Divide the meat mixture into quarters. Divide each quarter in half, yielding 8 pieces. Form 4 meatballs
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: