From December/January 2014 issue
Makes 32 meatballs
- 1½ lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
- 2 TBSP poultry seasoning
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients, using your hands to mix well. Divide the meat mixture into quarters. Divide each quarter in half, yielding 8 pieces. Form 4 meatballs
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).