From the June/July 2015 issue
- 2 lb red organic potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into
- 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 TBSP finely chopped chives
- 1 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a large pot and bring to a boil over
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: