From the June/July 2015 issue
- 2 lb red organic potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into
- 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 2 TBSP finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 TBSP finely chopped chives
- 1 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh oregano
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cover the potatoes with cold water in a large pot and bring to a boil over
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).