From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 26 mins
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups chopped asparagus (3/4-inch pieces)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat, then add the olive oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).