From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 26 mins
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1-1/2 cups chopped asparagus (3/4-inch pieces)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat, then add the olive oil
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: