From the August/September 2016 issue
Makes about 10
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups canned coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for cooking)
- 1-1/3 cups tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Set a large cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat. Brush lightly with olive oil.
- Pour 1/3 cup of the batter into the center of the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: