From the April/May 2015 issue
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir to evenly coat the almonds with the olive oil, honey and rosemary.
- Spread the almonds out in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).