From the April/May 2015 issue
Makes 2 cups
- 2 cups raw almonds
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir to evenly coat the almonds with the olive oil, honey and rosemary.
- Spread the almonds out in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: