From the December/January 2018 issue
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 TBSP honey, or more to taste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in a large skillet until crispy. Set aside.
- Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings from the pan. Return to medium-high heat and add the green beans. Cook, tossing with tongs occasionally, until they begin to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).