From the December/January 2018 issue
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 TBSP honey, or more to taste
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon over medium heat in a large skillet until crispy. Set aside.
- Drain all but 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings from the pan. Return to medium-high heat and add the green beans. Cook, tossing with tongs occasionally, until they begin to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: