From the August/September 2018 issue
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 2 TBSP finely grated or chopped fresh ginger
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh thyme
- 5 cups peeled and chopped carrots
- 1 quart chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Baby arugula
- Toasted pumpkin seeds or pecans
- Coconut milk or cream
- Fresh thyme
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: