From the October/November 2018 issue
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced or finely grated
- 2-1/2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound kielbasa, sliced 1-inch thick
- Black pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Set the Instant Pot to the Sauté setting.
- When hot, add the olive oil, potatoes, and onions. Cook, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: