From the June/July 2018 issue
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2-3 sprigs fresh tarragon
- 1-1/2 lb wild salmon fillets
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 medium-size lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 medium-size zucchinis, julienned
- 2 medium bell peppers (any color), seeded and julienned
- 2 medium-size carrots, peeled and julienned
- Place the water, parsley, and tarragon into the Instant Pot. Insert the steamer rack with the handles extending up
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: