From the December/January 2019 issue
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 1 medium-sized tomato
- 1-1/2 TBSP Italian flat-leaf parsley
- Set the oven to 375° F and grease an 8″ pie dish.
- Dice the tomato, cut the prosciutto into small pieces about 1″ long, and chop the parsley.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut milk together. Add in the salt
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: