From October/November 2016 issue
- 6 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 medium Anaheim pepper, seeded and thinly sliced (or use 1/2 medium bell pepper for a less spicy option)
- 1/2 cup olives, pitted and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces deli turkey or chicken, chopped
- 4 ounces salami, chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- In a large
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).