NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR WRITER/PROJECT MANAGER
Our company has grown a lot over the past few years, and we need your help. Our primary goal is to dramatically raise the quality of content, products, and services for health and well-being.
But we can’t do this all ourselves, so we’re looking for a go-getter to help us with various new projects. This will include producing more and better content but also helping us to produce and curate more and better products and services.
This is a hybrid position that will involve a fair amount of writing, but also a fair amount of project management. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
You can work from anywhere, but there are a few definite requirements:
- You must be able to work around 20 hours per week.
- You must have fast internet.
- You must be able to write very well – please include 1-2 prior samples of articles you’ve written.
- You must enjoy coordinating with other people and have great phone/email skills.
- You must be very detail-oriented and meticulous. This includes small things like grammar, but also bigger things like helping us plan all aspects of virtual events and product launches.
- You must enjoy solving new problems. We’ll give you lots of guidance, and we expect you to ask questions whenever necessary, but we also expect you to be creative in terms of finding solutions to various issues that arise.
- Writing and/or editing new articles on health and wellness.
- Researching for content as necessary.
- Coordinating with affiliates and product creators (in terms of both product creation and promotion).
- Helping us get new projects off the ground. This is a catch-all, but we continually have new projects, such as new product launches, new virtual events, and even new physical products. You will help take the lead on various of these projects to ensure that they are up to our quality standards and to help make them successful.
For the right person, this will be a very exciting position, because you will constantly have new opportunities to learn – both in terms of health and wellness but also in terms of marketing and business.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please email [email protected] with the following:
- Email subject: WRITER/PM APPLICATION
- A few paragraphs about how and why you meet the criteria above – please be specific by giving examples or prior projects you’ve worked on.
- Feel free to send a CV if you have one.