The secret to perfect meatza is grinding your own skinless chicken breasts with just a little coconut flour; the meatza “crust” will not shrink when baking, and will be quite sturdy to hold whatever toppings you desire. This olive and mushroom combo is delicious!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 1/2 tsp dried basil, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: