The secret to perfect meatza is grinding your own skinless chicken breasts with just a little coconut flour; the meatza “crust” will not shrink when baking, and will be quite sturdy to hold whatever toppings you desire. This olive and mushroom combo is delicious!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 1/2 tsp dried basil, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).