From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 0
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried, de-stemmed, chopped
- 1 (14-oz) can wild-caught salmon, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- Fresh lemon for servings
- Place kale in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle the salmon over the kale.
- In a small food processor, combine
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).