From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 0
- 1 bunch kale, washed and dried, de-stemmed, chopped
- 1 (14-oz) can wild-caught salmon, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 TBSP full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- Fresh lemon for servings
- Place kale in a large serving bowl. Sprinkle the salmon over the kale.
- In a small food processor, combine
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: