- 6 cups chopped kale
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ½ cup dried cranberries, preferably fruit juice sweetened
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP grainy mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the kale, almonds, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared up to 1 day in advance.)