attempt from :18.104.22.168
- 6 cups chopped kale
- ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ½ cup dried cranberries,
- preferably fruit juice sweetened
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP grainy mustard
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together the kale, almonds, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and mustard.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Season
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).