For the deviled eggs:
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Finely chopped scallions, for garnish (optional)
For the salad:
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch kale, stemmed and thinly sliced
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).