From December/January 2015 issue
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries (preferably fruit juice sweetened)
- 5–6 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the shallot and sauté until just
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: