From December/January 2015 issue
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil, divided use
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries (preferably fruit juice sweetened)
- 5–6 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the shallot and sauté until just
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).