From the December/January 2015 issue
- 6 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries, cranberries or goji berries
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 TBSP hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar or apple
- cider vinegar
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the kale, cabbage, dried fruit and seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: