Dressing Serves 4
- 1 (12 ounce) package kelp noodles
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded, and diced (about 1 cup)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (about ¾ cup)
- 2 TBSP sesame tahini
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
- Prepare the kelp noodles according to the package directions. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, mango, and scallions.
- Toss thoroughly to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tahini, olive oil, lime juice, honey, lime zest, and ginger until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over salad and toss thoroughly until the dressing evenly coats the salad. Season to taste with salt.