Dressing Serves 4
- 1 (12 ounce) package kelp noodles
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded, and diced (about 1 cup)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (about ¾ cup)
- 2 TBSP sesame tahini
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
- Prepare the kelp noodles according to the package directions. Place in a large bowl.
- Add the carrots
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: