From the October/November 2017 issue
For the dressing:
- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (packed) cilantro leaves
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Water, as needed
For the taco meat:
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Sea salt, to taste
For the salad
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).