From August/September 2013 issue
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients. Place Portobello mushrooms in a baking dish; drizzle with olive oil mixture; using your hands coat mushrooms with mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).