- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients. Place Portobello mushrooms in a baking dish; drizzle with olive oil mixture; using your hands coat mushrooms with mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle with basil and lemon zest.
- Serve warm.