From August/September 2013 issue
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together first 5 ingredients. Place Portobello mushrooms in a baking dish; drizzle with olive oil mixture; using your hands coat mushrooms with mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: