From August/September 2013 issue
- 4 medium beets, cleaned and stems removed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice beets thin with mandolin slicer or by hand using a sharp knife. You may wish to cut the beet in half first so it lays flat and won’t roll around while trying to slice. * Remember beets can stain so make sure you are cutting them on
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).