From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 5 mins, plus chill time
Cook Time: 0
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1-3/4 cups nut milk or canned coconut milk
- 2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, stir together the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and sea salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).