From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 5 mins, plus chill time
Cook Time: 0
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1-3/4 cups nut milk or canned coconut milk
- 2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl, stir together the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, and sea salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: