From August/September 2013 issue
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl; mix well to combine. Lay flat on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tender. Serve warm
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: