- 1 large eggplant
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Slice eggplant in half; then lay the flat portion of the eggplant flat on the surface and slice each half into 8 fry like shapes using a sharp knife.
- In a large bowl, whisk
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: