From the December/January 2018 issue
- 6 cups cauliflower florets, steamed until tender
- 6 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 3 TBSP tahini
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon or lime zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, or more to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cracked black pepper, for garnish
- Sliced vegetables (such as carrots, zucchini, radishes, cucumbers, and peppers
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).