From the December/January 2018 issue
- 6 cups cauliflower florets, steamed until tender
- 6 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 3 TBSP tahini
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon or lime zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, or more to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cracked black pepper, for garnish
- Sliced vegetables (such as carrots, zucchini, radishes, cucumbers, and peppers
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: