From the December/January 2018 issue
- 6 cups cauliflower florets, steamed until tender
- 6 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 3 TBSP tahini
- 3 TBSP fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon or lime zest
- 1 tsp ground cumin, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, or more to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Finely chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cracked black pepper, for garnish
- Sliced vegetables (such as carrots, zucchini, radishes, cucumbers, and peppers), for serving
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the cauliflower, olive oil, tahini, lemon juice, lemon zest, cumin, and paprika. Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and add additional cumin or paprika if desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and garnish with parsley, cracked pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve with vegetables.