From the April/May 2016 issue
For the Chicken
- 4 (5-6 ounce) chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- 1 TBSP finely grated lemon zest (from about 1 lemon)
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the Salsa
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice (from about
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: