From the April/May 2016 issue
For the Chicken
- 4 (5-6 ounce) chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- 1 TBSP finely grated lemon zest (from about 1 lemon)
- 1 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the Salsa
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts packed in water, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 TBSP finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice (from about
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).