From the April/May 2017 issue
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates (about 5 large dates)
- 2 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP (packed) finely grated lemon zest
- 1 TBSP poppy seeds
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the cashews and shredded coconut. Process until finely ground, about 30 seconds.
- Add the coconut flour and salt and process to
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).