A jar of these homemade lemon-rosemary olives is a perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season. Or give a jar to your dinner host any time of year.
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 dried red chili pepper or 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 8 oz mixed olives (green and black, with pits)
- In a small saucepan set over medium-low heat, gently heat the olive oil just until it starts
You’ve met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).