From the October/November 2017 issue
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil (plus more for greasing the pan)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- 1 TBSP Italian seasoning (or any herb blend)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6-8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 large eggs
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).