This simple chicken salad is creamy and delicious—with some added crunch from the macadamia nuts and celery. It’s a wonderful dish for lunch or a light supper and is a great make-ahead meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- Large lettuce leaves, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).