This simple chicken salad is creamy and delicious—with some added crunch from the macadamia nuts and celery. It’s a wonderful dish for lunch or a light supper and is a great make-ahead meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- Large lettuce leaves, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken, onion, and celery.
- Add the mayo and mix well.
- Fold in the dried cranberries and macadamia nuts.
- Serve scoops of chicken salad on the lettuce leaves.