This simple chicken salad is creamy and delicious—with some added crunch from the macadamia nuts and celery. It’s a wonderful dish for lunch or a light supper and is a great make-ahead meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- Large lettuce leaves, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the chicken
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: