The perfect portable snack bars for when you’re running around. While these are made with macadamias, you can replace them with walnuts, pecans or almonds if you’d like. Dried cranberries work great in place of cherries. This is definitely a recipe you can get creative with!
- 8 Medjool dates, sliced in half, pits removed
- 3/4 cup coconut flakes (or 1/2 cup finely shredded coconut)
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds (raw or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).