From the October/November 2016 issue
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken sausage
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and shredded on the large holes of a box grater
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: