From the October/November 2016 issue
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing the pan
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken sausage
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or finely grated
- 1 TBSP finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and shredded on the large holes of a box grater
- 2-3 cups fresh spinach
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).