Sometimes one just gets a craving for gummy candy, but it can be nearly impossible to find sugar-free Paleo options. These gummies use frozen mango and lemon juice to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Yield: 24 small gummies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 2 TBSP gelatin
- Place the mango, coconut milk, and lemon juice in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture into
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: