From the April/May 2018 issue
- 3 cups frozen mango cubes
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can coconut milk (full fat), see note
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place the frozen mango cubes in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Process until finely chopped (it will look crumbly).
- Add the coconut milk and process until the mixture is thick and smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides of the bowl with a
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: