From the October/November 2017 issue
- 1/3 cup (packed) pitted Medjool dates (4-5 large dates)
- 2 TBSP warm water
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2-1/4 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- Toasted pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- Line 12 cups of a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, combine the dates, water, and maple syrup. Process until the dates are
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).