From the June/July 2016 issue
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 4 ounces bulk Italian sausage (or any ground meat)
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium heat.
- Add the sausage and cook, breaking up with a wooden utensil, until cooked through.
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: