“From June/July 2016 issue”
- 1 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 4 ounces bulk Italian sausage (or any ground meat)
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Fresh basil, thinly sliced (for garnish)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet set over medium heat.
- Add the sausage and cook, breaking up with a wooden utensil, until cooked through.
- Add the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).