From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 16 mins
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, divided use
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored, roughly chopped,“riced” in a food processor
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp mexican oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 TBSP capers
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- Melt 1 tablespoon of
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).