From the December/January 2020 issue
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 16 mins
- 2 TBSP coconut oil, divided use
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 large head cauliflower, cored, roughly chopped,“riced” in a food processor
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp mexican oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 2 TBSP capers
- 2 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- Melt 1 tablespoon of
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: