- 1 lb white fish, raw and food processed to form a paste
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 eggs, whisked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoons scallions or chives, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon ghee or coconut oil (to spread on top of the cakes before cooking)
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Place muffin liners into a muffin tray and fill each muffin liner with the mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the mini fish cakes are solid and golden on top.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 11 g