- 1 medium ripe avocado, pitted
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 10 drops pure liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender. Add the coconut milk, almond milk, spinach, honey, peppermint extract, and stevia.
- Blend until completely smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- During the last few minutes of churning, add the chocolate chips.
- Serve right away or freeze in an airtight container until ready to serve. (Thaw for 20 minutes at room temperature before serving.)