Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 55 mins
For the filling:
- 1-1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2-1/2 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 TBSP arrowroot starch
- 2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 TBSP orange juice
- Pinch sea salt
For the topping:
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, chopped
- Optional, for serving: Coconut whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.Grease a 7-by-11-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine the raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, arrowroot starch, maple syrup, orange juice, and a pinch of salt. Stir to fully coat the berries. Spread in an even layer in the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.
- Cut the butter into the flour mixture, using a pastry cutter or two knives, until pea-size crumbs form. Add the walnuts and stir to combine. Spread the topping evenly over the fruit.
- Place the baking dish on a baking sheet to catch any drips and bake until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown, 50-55 minutes. If the topping starts to brown too much, cover with a piece of parchment paper (or foil) during the last few minutes of baking.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving in bowls with coconut whipped cream or ice cream, if using.