Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 22 mins
- 1-1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 large eggs
- 2 medium-size ripe bananas, peeled
- 5 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond butter (smooth)
- 2 TBSP raw honey
- 1 TBSP instant espresso powder (or instant coffee)
- 1 TBSP pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: