- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, cooked
- 1 large Roma tomato, diced
- 4 whole large eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 medium Vidalia onion
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk eggs with egg whites. Add remaining ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick baking spray. Pour egg mixture evenly into cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes or
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Subscribe TodayPaleoMagazine.com is the premiere source for everything related to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health.
Digital Subscriptions Include:
- Access to 850+ delicious, grain-free, gluten-free Paleo recipes.
- Access to 650+ high-quality, carefully curated articles.
- Regularly updated content from expert contributors.
- Weekly specials via email notifications.
Select your subscription: