- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 10-12 medium-sized button mushrooms (approx. 1/2 lb), sliced
- 2 Tablespoons ghee (or butter)
- 1/4 cup red wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the ghee into a frying pan.
- Add the rosemary and then the sliced mushrooms.
- Saute the mushrooms on medium heat until they’ve soaked in most of the ghee and are softer (approx. 5-7 minutes).
- Pour in the red wine and add in salt and pepper.
- Keep cooking until pretty much no liquid is left in the pan.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup