From the October/November 2015 issue
- 1 (2-lb) boneless turkey breast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 TBSP whole grain mustard
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the turkey breast on the baking sheet, skin-side up.
- Combine the salt, poultry seasoning and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the seasoning all over
- the turkey.
- Return the turkey breast to skin-side up and spread the
You have met your free view limit. To access the full article, please login or subscribe.
Already a subscriber?
Log in now
Paleo Magazine is the leading print publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and provides readers with the information they need to live strong, vibrant, healthy lives.
- Immediate access to all web content.
- Immediate access to our library of 40+ back issues.
- 1-yr of Paleo Magazine delivered to your door weeks before it’s available in stores.
- Free digital extras (Paleo 101 & 102 ebooks and Farmers Market guide).